Wedding Package Details
My philosophy with my wedding package is to keep it simple. I don't nickle and dime together packages, but instead only offer one standard package. Every wedding is special and deserves the very best at an affordable rate.
My package includes:
- Pre-wedding consolation and preview of wedding site(s). It is recommended that the bride and groom bring samples of wedding photographs that they particularly enjoy to this session (or create a Pinterest board to share), however this is not manditory. I use this time to complete wedding worksheets to serve as a guide on the day of the event.
- Engagement photo sessions are available for an addition fee. Often engagement sessions are coupled with the pre-wedding consultation.
- On the wedding day, you can expect two professionally dressed photographers with professional equipment (and backup equipment). Second photographer is available to serve as an assistant, add to photo variety, and help preserve special details (example centerpieces, etc). I will assign the secondary photographer.
- Photographers arrive before the ceremony, at least 30 minutes prior, to photograph the bridal party getting ready and get set-up.
- Your package includes 5 hours of photography starting at the official start time of the ceremony into the reception. Additional $100 for each additional half hour is available. Photography includes both posed and candid shots.
- After the wedding, you will receive easy and convenient web access to images for the bride and groom, as well as their guests. Digital downloads available, as well as very reasonably priced images from BayPhoto, a printing lab I trust with your images. These are available within three weeks after the event.
- High resolution CD/DVD with images, accompanied by a copyright release form for unlimited personal use. Post production of images included, at the photographer’s professional discretion with minor retouching and editing. Completed CD/DVD postmarked 3 weeks after the event. Any additional enhancements can be purchased for an additional $50 per hour.
Want to hear more? Please feel free fill out the form below for more information, or to request a quotation.